- 2 tbsps butter
- 2 cm ginger, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1½ sachets MAGGI® Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 litre water
- 4 potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 small carrots, diced
- 200g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tbsp MAGGI® Thick Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsps cornflour mixed with three tablespoons water
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup Chinese lettuce, sliced
- Melt butter in a deep pot. Fry ginger, garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Add MAGGI® Cream of Mushroom Soup and water.
- Bring to boil. Add potatoes and continue to cook until they are half done. Add cauliflower and carrots. Continue to cook on medium heat for five to seven minutes. Lastly add the lettuce, MAGGI® Thick Soy Sauce, cornflour, salt and pepper.
- Bring to boil. Serve with bread or rice.