- Blend spice ingredients (A) in a food processor until fine.
- Deep-fry vegetarian fish until golden. Slice into bite-sized pieces and arrange on a serving dish. With the remaining hot oil, deep-fry brinjal slices until soft. Dish out and set aside.
- Heat 2-3 tablespoons oil in a wok and sauté blended spice ingredients (A) until fragrant.
- Add tamarind juice, tomato and seasoning (B). Add brinjals and give it a quick stir.
- Pour the spicy sauce over the fish. Garnish with red and green chillies.
You may also like