- To prepare the filling, heat oil in a wok and saute onion for three to four minutes. Add curry powder and cook for half a minute or until fragrant.
- Add potatoes, peas, lemon juice, salt, sugar and pepper. Fry well until mixture turns dry. Dish out and set aside to cool. Mix in the parsley.
- To make the samosas, roll pastry out to 1/4 cm thickness. Cut out 10cm diameter circles, then cut each circle in half. Place a teaspoon of the filling on each semicircle.
- Wet the pastry edges with a little water and fold the pastry over to form a cone. Use a fork to press down the edges to seal. Bake samosas in a pre-heated oven at 200ºC for 15 minutes.
- Turn over after 10 minutes to get an even browning or, if preferred, deep-fry samosas in hot oil till golden brown.
You may also like