- Garnishing: Some chopped spring onion, coriander leaves and red chillies Lightly season fish and prawns with a dash of salt, pepper and sesame oil.
- Blanch vermicelli in boiling water. Remove and refresh in cold water, then drain and snip into 3-4cm lengths.
- Heat oil and sesame oil in a saucepan, then fry ginger, garlic, both types of mushrooms and prawns for 1-2 minutes.
- Add carrot and cabbage, and pour in chicken stock. Bring to the boil.
- Add fish, vermicelli and seasoning. Stir well and bring to a simmering boil again.
- Thicken slightly with cornflour thickening. Dish out and serve with garnishing.
You may also like