This recipe is best with
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- To serve:
- 3 tbsp butter
- fresh fruit
- Combine flour, salt, sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt, oil, and eggs, while stirring with a whisk.
- Add the yogurt mix to the flour mix, stirring until well-mixed.
- Heat a nonstick griddle over medium heat, spoon about 1/4 cup batter onto the griddle.
- Turn over when the top is full of bubbles and edges look cooked. Then remove from heat.
- Serve with honey, fresh fruits and butter.
- Tips: Substitute honey with maple syrup or melted chocolate.