- 400g potato, cooked and peeled
- 200g tomato, seeded and diced
- 40g red chilli, sliced
- 20g coriander, chopped
- 25g shallots, sliced fine
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- Cut the potatoes into 2cm cubes. Heat up a frying pan and put in two tablespoons ghee. Add the potatoes and cook them till golden brown, season with salt to taste and then dish out.
- Roast the cumin with one teaspoon ghee till fragrant and stir in the potatoes.
- Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder before adding in the tomatoes, shallots and chilli. Toss well in the pan and turn off flame.
- Keep warm in the pan. Add the coriander just before serving.