This recipe was originally published on Star2.com
- 2 tbsp wasabi paste
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- ½ a ripe avocado, diced
- 1 tbsp diced tomato, seeds removed
- 55g steamed crab meat
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onion
- adequate salt, pepper and coarse ground black pepper
- 6 slices toasted French baguette
- 2 century eggs, peeled and sliced
- Mix wasabi paste with mayonnaise in a small mixing bowl. Add avocado and mash lightly to combine.
- Add diced tomato, crabmeat, and spring onion and adjust with salt, pepper and coarse ground black pepper to taste.
- Spoon the mixture over each piece of toasted French baguette and top with slices of century egg.