- Devein and wash prawns.
- Dry prawns with cloth and chill it in the fridge for an hour.
- Minced sotong meat with food processor until fine and marinate it with soy sauce.
- Smashed and chopped prawns coarsely.
- Combine minced sotong meat together with chopped prawns and mix it with seasoning.
- Mix almond bread crumb together with almond nibs.
- Flatten prawn paste and put in some Wasabi paste and roll it into a ball shape.
- Coat prawn balls with corn flour, mix it with an egg white and lastly coat it with bread crumb mixture.
- Deep fry prawn balls in hot oil until golden brown. Spread leek rings on the serving plate and place fried golden balls on it.
You may also like