Ingredients is not available.
- Put sea cucumber and three slices of ginger in a saucepan without oil. Fry for 35 minutes until most of the water has evaporated.
- Add a sprinkling of Hua Tiau wine and toss briefly for 10 seconds. Remove sea cucumber and leave aside. Discard ginger.
- Put soaked mushrooms and sauce ingredients in a saucepan and boil for 1015 minutes. Remove mushrooms and put in dried oysters. Cook for another 10 minutes, then remove oysters from the stock. Strain and keep the stock aside.
- Heat wok with oil and sesame oil. Sauté garlic and remaining ginger slices until fragrant. Put in the mushrooms, dried oysters and the stock. Bring to a boil.
- Add carrot, black sea moss and sea cucumber. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add baoling mushrooms and cook for 12 minutes. Thicken sauce with cornflour mixture.
- Dish out and serve immediately.