When in doubt, you can never go wrong with a chocolate dessert. Try this White Chocolate and Passion Fruit Mousse to impress your loved one.
This article was first published in Flavours magazine.
- [White chocolate mousse] :
- 225ml UHT cream (whipped till medium hard peaks)
- 85g white chocolate (melted and warm)
- [Passion fruit mousse] :
- 85g fresh passion fruit pulp
- 1 tsp gelatin powder soaked in 25 ml cold water
- 225ml UHT cream whipped with,
- 60g icing sugar
- fresh passion fruit pulp for garnish
- [To make white chocolate mousse] : Combine whipped cream and white chocolate. Cast into a glass and refrigerate. Serve cold.
- [To make passion fruit mousse] :Bring passion fruit pulp to a boil and set aside. Cool down to room temperature. Combine with cream whipped with icing sugar and cast on top of the white chocolate mousse. Refrigerate until firm. Decorate with passion fruit pulp.