- Line baking trays with parchment paper. Preheat oven at 160°C.
- Beat butter, sugar, egg yolk, coffee essence and coffee liqueur until creamy.
- Fold in sifted flour and cornflour. Add wholemeal flour and mix into a dough.
- Divide dough into 3 portions for easy handling.
- Roll out each portion between plastic sheets to a thickness of 3mm. Stamp out desired shapes.
- Brush cookies with egg white and press some cashewnut pieces on the surface of the cookies. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
You may also like