- 900g tiger prawns
- 20g red capsicum, diced
- 40g green capsicum, diced
- 20g yellow capsicum, diced
- 30g garlic, chopped finely
- 50g light soya sauce
- 20g dark soya sauce
- 30g sugar
- Clean and wash the prawns.
- Dice capsicum for garnish. Scald in hot water for 2 seconds then keep aside.
- Deep-fry prawns in a wok. Remove and keep aside.
- Put a little oil in a wok and stir-fry garlic. Then mix in the light soya sauce, dark soya sauce and sugar with the garlic.
- Add in the prawns and mix with sauce. Remove and serve on a plate.
- Lastly, garnish the prawns with capsicum.