- Mix and marinate mixed fruit, almond flakes, apple, carrot, orange zest and juice, lemon zest and juice for 30 days.
- Add flour, bread crumble, brown sugar and other spices and salt in bowl.
- Then, mix the marinated fruits in mixer bowl.
- Mix slowly and add melted shortening.
- Add egg in and mix slowly.
- Prepare cake ring, wrap with aluminium foil and place on baking tray.
- Prepare sugar caramel; boil the sugar and water at 160 degrees Celcius. Then pour on the cake ring which is wrapped with aluminium foil.
- Then, leave the sugar to set and put the Xmas Pudding mixture on top of the sugar caramel.
- After filling the cake ring with mixture, cover the top with aluminium foil.
- Make a water bath and put the cake ring in the water bath. Bake for 3 hours at 120 degrees Celcius.
- After baking, let it cool and remove the ring. Serve with vanilla sauce.
You may also like