- Mix all the ingredients except butter, mixed fruits and almond flakes. Beat for 8 minutes.
- After 80% mixing, add butter and beat at slow speed . Finally, add mixed fruits and almond flakes. Mix for 3 minutes.
- Remove the dough and divide it into portions of 500gm each. Then let the dough rise for 30 minutes.
- Shape the dough to stollen shape and put on the tray and let it rise until it doubles its size.
- Bake the stollen in the oven for 20 minutes at 180ºC.
- When the stollen is completely baked, glaze with butter and dip in sugar and let it cool on a wire rack.
You may also like