- Mix batter ingredients well together. Shred sweet potato and yam with a vegetable shredder.
- Add the vegetables to the batter.
- Mix in onion, spring onion, coriander leaves and red chilies.
- Stir until well combined. Heat up oil until hot over medium high heat.
- Drop a heaped tablespoon of the battered vegetable ingredients into the oil.
- Deep-fry until golden and crispy.
- Finish off with the rest of the ingredients.
- Remove the fritters and drain well.
- Place them on absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately.
You may also like