- Remove the outer sheaths, the core and stamens of the banana blossom. Finely slice the banana blossom (the white heart only).
- Immerse the sliced blossom in water, then in lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Boil shrimp and pork. When cooked, slice them up.
- Mix the chilli paste, fish sauce, sugar, lime or vinegar together and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Grind the roasted peanuts and dried shrimps together.
- To make the salad, mix the sliced banana blossom, boiled shrimp and pork, peanuts, dried shrimps, crispy shallots, coconut milk and spicy sauce together. Toss well.
You may also like