Ingredients is not available.
- Bring (A) to a boil to dissolve sugars. Simmer until it is syrupy. Set aside.
- Mix (B) to form a smooth dough. Divide into small portions and flatten. Bring water to a boil then throw the flat pieces of dough in to cook until they float up and are fluffy. Remove.
- Put glutinous rice flour (C) into a large mixing bowl. Add in hot syrup (A) and mix well. Add in cooked dough (B) or ebu and oil. Knead into a smooth dough.
- Divide dough into equal portions to form balls. Flatten each ball slightly and fill with half to one tablespoon of filling. Gather up the edges and close up the filling. Press into angku moulds.
- Knock against table to dislodge the koo. Place on greased banana leaves and steam covered for four minutes, then open the lid and continue steaming for another 6 minutes or till cooked. Brush lightly with corn oil immediately after steaming.
- For the filling: Saute (A) till fragrant. Add in diced chicken and seasoning. Stir-fry well, then add thickening. Mix in dried tungkwa and sesame seeds. Make into balls and store in the refrigerator to harden.