‘Tis the season to get baking
NOTHING says Christmas like the aroma of freshly baked cookies and cakes permeating the air.
Gingerbread and fruitcakes are my personal favourites, especially when complimented with frosting and a little Santa or two.
This year, in the spirit of the festive season, the team at Kuali went around the office, scouting for realistic recipes from our colleagues.
Below are 10 tried and tested recipes – some are simple and require no baking, while others may need a little more time and experience to pull off.
Whatever level you are at, we’re sure you’d find making these enjoyable:
- Asian-style Braised Beef With Orange
- Fishy snack: Crispy Ikan Bilis
- Salad recipes to help use up leftover Easter eggs
- Green Tea Raisin Rolls
- Chicken Breast With Pappardelle And Creamy Spinach Sauce
- Tapioca with Sweet Potato Fries
- Buka Puasa Buffet with Aneka Rasa at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
- Roast Chicken Croquette with Tomato Chutney