This Chocolate Roll Cake is made from a super light and fluffy chocolate sponge cake with a white chocolate fillings, perfect for a afternoon tea break or dessert.
This recipe is best prepared with Beryl’s Gourmet 75% Extra Dark Chocolate Premium Baking Coins and Beryl’s Gourmet White Chocolate Blend.
- 40g Beryl's Gourmet 75% Extra Dark Chocolate Premium Baking Coins
- 30g fresh milk
- 4pcs egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 20g flour
- 50g corn oil
- C (Meringue):
- 4pcs egg white
- 75g caster sugar
- 80g Beryl's Gourmet White Chocolate Blend
- 200g whipping cream
- Melt (A) together and mix well. Add in (B) to the chocolate mixture. Mix well.
- Beat (C) until stiff. Gently fold meringue into chocolate mixture and mix well.
- Line up a 10" x 14" tray with parchment paper. Pour batter into tray and bake at 210°C for 8 to 10 minutes. Leave to cool.
- Whip (D) together and spread it over the cake and roll. Chill the roll cake before serve.