- Cream butter, add icing sugar and salt. Whisking thoroughly.
- Add egg white and incorporate the sifted flour with baking powder. Pipe the mixture onto a tray lined with parchment paper in shape of a small crown using daisy shaped nozzle or large fluted nozzle.
- Crown filling: Put all ingredients in a pan and bring it to a boil. Then cool it.
- Using a small spoon, fill the centre of the crown without going over the edge.
- Bake for 10-12mins in a 160 degrees Celcius oven.
- The filling should have caramel appearance and the crown should be golden colour. Leave it to cool on the parchment paper.
You may also like