These fudgy Brownie Cake Balls are great not only for Christmas but any occasion.
- 1 box chocolate brownies mix
- 20 g butter (soft)
- 50 g icing sugar
- 100 g Nutella spread
- 100 g white chocolate
- 100 g milk chocolate
- Wonka Frosty nerds candy
- Bake the brownies mix as directed on the box. Let it cool completely.
- Crumble the cake into fine crumbs using hands or food processor. Put into a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat together butter and Nutella until creamy. Combine the cake crumbs and Nutella mixture. Mix thoroughly, until it sticks together.
- The mixture should be moist enough to roll into 1 1/2 inch balls and still its round shape.
- After rolling the cake balls by hand (or you can use a mini ice cream scoop to get uniform-size cake balls), place them on a wax paper-covered baking sheet.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator, or place in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Melt the white and milk chocolate (separately) in microwave or in a bowl over a pan of barely simmering water. Take a cake ball and dip in the chocolate.
- Shake gently until the excess has drained off.
- Repeat with the remaining cake balls. Leave to dry completely for about 20 minutes.
- Pipe icing and sprinkle frosty nerds candy over the cake balls for decoration of your choice. Enjoy your homemade cake balls!