- Whisk sugar and egg yolk in a mixing bowl until fluffy.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk custard powder and egg white until become meringue.
- Combine meringue to the first mixture, and then add all the remaining ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- Place cake ring (lined with parchment paper at the base) on baking tray.
- Pour mixture into the prepared cake ring. Bake at 178 degrees Celcius for about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven to cool completely.
- Gently remove cake from ring, keep in chiller for at least 2 hours before serving.
You may also like