- 1 tablespoon oil
- 5 pips garlic, minced
- 30g dried shrimps, soaked in water and drained
- 50g preserved radish (chai poh), diced
- 100g long beans, cut 1cm apart
- 2 pieces firm bean curd (tau kwa), diced
- 1 red chilli, sliced finely (optional)
- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok to stir-fry the garlic, dried shrimps and preserved radish until aromatic.
- Add in long beans.
- Stir-fry for a few seconds before adding the bean curd.
- Continue to fry about 3 minutes more before adding the chilli and light soy sauce.
- Season to taste with sugar and salt. Dish out onto a serving plate.
- Note: This dish is usually served with plain porridge in many Hokkien homes.