Ingredients is not available.
- Grind all the ingredients (B) into paste. Put aside.
- Heat wok and fry all the spices in ghee or oil.
- Add in the ground paste and fry till fragrant.
- Add all the ingredients (A) and fry for about 2 mins or till the vegetables are half boiled.
- Add in the turmeric & kurma powder and fry a little while.
- Add the ingredients (C) and salt.
- Cook till the vegetables are soft and the gravy is thick.
- Taste and remove.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- 10. Best to be eaten with any vegetarian dish or briyani and capati or even with poori.