- Use a sharp knife and score deep criss-cross cuts on both sides of the fish.
- Marinate fish with salt and pepper, making sure to get the seasonings into the slits.
- Deep-fry the fish in hot oil until golden. Remove and place fish on a serving dish.
- Leave 3 tablespoons oil in the wok. Fry spice ingredients until fragrant. Add curry leaves and onion. Stir-fry well.
- Add lime juice, chicken stock and seasoning to mix.
- Add chilli then dish out the sauce and pour over the fish.
You may also like