Easy Brownies, as the name suggests, is very simple to make. In no time, you will have this sweet treat for your family and friends.
- 1 1/4 cup chocolate hazelnut paste
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Grease a 9 x9 baking pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all ingredients into a large bowl with a wooden spoon until batter is smooth.
- Pour into baking pan and smooth top with spatula.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Note: Be careful not to bake too long, otherwise brownies will dry out. Let brownies cool and set before cutting and serving.