- Score the inner body of the prepared cuttlefish and cut into thick slices. Marinate with sugar and pepper for 1015 minutes.
- Boil a saucepan of water and scald cuttlefish for 1020 seconds. Drain well.
- Wash leek and discard the fibrous sections. Cut into 1 cm diagonal sections. Heat oil in the wok until hot. Lightly brown garlic and ginger.
- Put in leek and stir-fry for 30-40 seconds. Add champignons, carrots, dried chillies and roast pork. Stir in sauce ingredients.
- When the sauce begins to boil, add the cuttlefish and fresh red chilli. Toss the mixture briefly, then transfer to a serving dish.
You may also like