Ingredients is not available.
- Drain rice thoroughly, then put into a rice cooker. Add water and cook until rice is done. Leave rice to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, put sweet yeast biscuits in an electric food processor and blend finely. Put a layer of cooked glutinous rice into a clean jar. Sprinkle a thin layer of finely crushed yeast. Then add another layer of cooked rice and sprinkle another thin layer of crushed yeast.
- Finish the remaining cooked rice and crushed yeast powder. Close the jar tightly and seal with cellophane tape.
- Open the jar after three days and drizzle brandy over it. Stir with a pair of clean chopsticks.
- Close the jar tightly and re-seal with cellophane tape. Leave the jar in a cool place and allow to ferment for 21 days.
- Stir wine and discard the residue. Put the strained wine in a clean pot and bring to a quick boil.
- Allow wine to cool completely before bottling it.