Hong Kong-style Prawn Rice Rolls
Referred to as Cheong Fun in Hong Kong, these steamed prawn rice rolls has become a popular type of dish devoured in Malaysia. This recipe includes ingredients for making Fragrant Soy Sauce which is much used in Asian cooking. Here’s the Steamed Rice Rolls (Chee Cheong Fun) recipe.
This recipe was first published in Flavours magazine.
- Asian-style Braised Beef With Orange
- Fishy snack: Crispy Ikan Bilis
- Salad recipes to help use up leftover Easter eggs
- Green Tea Raisin Rolls
- Chicken Breast With Pappardelle And Creamy Spinach Sauce
- Tapioca with Sweet Potato Fries
- Buka Puasa Buffet with Aneka Rasa at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
- Roast Chicken Croquette with Tomato Chutney