Ingredients is not available.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry garlic until fragrant. Add in carrot and button mushrooms and fry until heated through. Dish out into a mixing bowl and add in prawns, crabmeat, spring onion, chilli and bread cubes.
- Add seasoning and corn flour to combine. Divide mixture into 12 small balls. Arrange the balls of mixture on a lightly greased plate and steam for 68 minutes. Leave to cool.
- Dip the meatballs in beaten egg and coat with combined breadcrumbs and sesame seeds. Deep-fry in hot oil until lightly golden brown and crispy.
- Serve the meatballs with dipping sauce.
- For the dipping sauce, combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Stir well to mix and sprinkle in toasted sesame seeds.