- Marinated chicken with tandoori paste for 12 hours and cook in oven for 40 minutes at 180°C. This makes the chicken tender and allows it to absorb the tandoori flavour.
- Boil ingredients for tomato gravy for approximately 1 hour under medium heat until it is reduced to a thick paste.
- Remove from fire and blend in blender till a smooth consistency is reached.
- Sauté the tomato gravy in butter.
- Add cooked chicken, cashew nut paste, fresh cream and dried fenugreek leaves and sauté well.
- Garnish with a touch of fresh cream, roasted cashew nuts and chopped coriander leaves.
You may also like