This recipe (adapted courtesy of diabeticgourmet.com) and photo are courtesy of MSD.
- Whenever possible, use fresh ingredients such as fresh tomatoes instead of canned varieties as they may contain high amounts of preservatives and sodium.
- White cheeses like feta, goat or mozzarella are lower in saturated fat than hard cheeses.
- For extra fibre and a more colourful dish, add grated zucchini, baby spinach and mushrooms.
- Fishy snack: Crispy Ikan Bilis
- Salad recipes to help use up leftover Easter eggs
- Green Tea Raisin Rolls
- Chicken Breast With Pappardelle And Creamy Spinach Sauce
- Tapioca with Sweet Potato Fries
- Buka Puasa Buffet with Aneka Rasa at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
- Roast Chicken Croquette with Tomato Chutney
- Pan-fried Kimchi Pancake
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter