This recipe and photo are courtesy of Planta.[
- 120g margarine
- 10g ghee
- 100g castor sugar
- 120g wheat flour, sieved
- 50g rice flour, sieved
- 50g almonds, chopped
- 1 egg yolk
- 1tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2tbsp vanilla essence
- 1/2tsp red colouring
- 30g white chocolate chip
- 30g chocolate chip
- Preheat the oven.
- Beat margarine, ghee and sugar until fluffy. Add egg and mix well.
- Add vanilla essence and red colouring and mix well.
- Then add flour, cocoa powder, almonds, and chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Spoon one teaspoon of dough onto the baking tray. Keep repeating.
- Decorate the surface of the cookie with a few chocolate chips and bake at 150 degrees Celcius for 18-20 minutes.
- Cool the cookies before putting them into an airtight container.
- Tips: Don’t let the cookies to brown. The biscuit will be slightly soft when removed from the oven. The heat will cook the cookie while it is cooling.