- Plain cooking oil, 3/4 tablespoon
- Soy sauce, 3/4 tablespoon
- Honey, 3/4 tablespoon
- Orange zest, 3/4 tablespoon
- Orange juice, 2 tablespoons
- Garlic clove, 1 small
- Fresh gingerroot, a 3/4-inch piece, peeled
- Cooked broccoli, 1 pound
- Scallion, 1 medium, sliced thin, or ¾ tablespoon red sweet onion, chopped fine
- Walnuts, 1/2 cup, toasted
- Serving bowl
- Toast the walnuts.
- Mix all dressing ingredients in a food processor.
- To serve, toss cooked broccoli in serving bowl with dressing, scallions, and walnuts.