Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’! In this “You know I’m all about that ‘bas-il’ ” series, this Deconstructed Fried Glass Noodle allows you to adjust the portion of ingredients in your bowl according to your taste & preference as you got to cook all the ingredients separately!
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients, paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are meal planners designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Save more by buying the meal planner series!
- 200g chicken fillet, cut into chunks
- 10g basil leaves
- 2 serving of glass noodle (3-4 pieces), blanch
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cabbage, shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red chilli, slice thinly
- cooking oil
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Chicken Marinade: cut the chicken fillet into small chunks and season with salt and pepper. Glass Noodles: Boil a pot of water to quick blanch the noodles for around 1-2 minutes
- Garlic, Cabbage, Carrot, Chilli: Heat up a pan of oil, toss in the garlic and stir fry until aromatic. Remove from pan. Then add in the cabbage and stir fry for a few minutes, followed by seasoning. Once cooked, transfer to a bowl or plate. Repeat the process for both carrots and chillies.
- Contruct the bowl: Put in glass noodles, then top with all the ingredients to your preferred portion. Mix well together and enjoy!