Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’, proudly brought to you by Kuali and Tesco, our trusted partner.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there who are looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients that are paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are designed for two persons cooking three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Check out this week’s meal plan, the ‘Let’s ‘bake’ this happen more often’ recipe series:
Oat & Cranberries Cookies – you will be pairing one of the world’s healthiest grain & superfood in your favourite munch.
Almond Cookies – almond has become increasingly popular of late, have a take on these!
Easy Homemade Dark Chocolate Cookies – complete our recommendations with this classic all-time favourite – Easy Homemade Dark Chocolate Cookies, filled with chocolatey goodness.
Save this recipe to refer to later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
- For Oat & Cranberries Cookies
- 130g butter
- 120g castor sugar
- 1 small egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp evaporated milk
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 200g self-raising flour
- 60g instant oats
- 60g dried cranberries
- For Almond Cookies
- 120g butter
- 60g castor sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp honey
- Pinch of salt
- 180g plain flour, sifted
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 cup almond strip
- For Easy Homemade Dark Chocolate Cookies
- 125g Butter
- 125g Soft Brown Sugar
- 25g Castor Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 180g self-raising flour
- 25g Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened)
- 175g Cooking Chocolate Chunks / Chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream butter, sugar, essence, evaporated milk and egg until light and fluffy.
- Sift salt and self-raising flour together. Add to the butter mixture. Stir in oats and cranberries. Mix into a well-combined dough.
- Roll pieces of dough into small balls and place them on the prepared baking sheets. Flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown. Leave cookies to cool on the baking sheets for five to 10 minutes then transfer onto wire racks to cool completely.
- Line cookie trays with greased baking paper. Cream butter, castor sugar and vanilla essence until light and creamy. Beat in honey and salt until well combined.
- Fold in sifted flour, bicarbonate of soda, desiccated coconut and macadamia nuts. Mix well into a dough.
- Shape into balls the size of small limes. Press down slightly and place them onto prepared trays. Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool for 1-2 minutes then transfer the cookies onto a wire rack to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
- Preheat the oven to 150°C and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Finely chop the dark chocolate chunks with knife and set aside
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter (in room temperature), both sugars and salt until like and fluffy. Then add in the egg and mix well
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder and baking soda and fold it into a soft dough, and mix in the chopped chocolate.
- Lastly, use your hand to roll the cookie dough into balls and bake them for 10 minutes or until spread and slightly puffed.