Welcome to ‘Shop Kuali Recipes’, proudly brought to you by Kuali and Tesco, our trusted partner.
Shop Kuali Recipes is an answer to busy professionals out there who are looking for convenience when shopping for quality ingredients that is paired with a simple yet delicious recipe. Bundled recipes chosen are designed for two persons cooking for three times a week. Cooking for more? Simply double up the recipe ingredients!
Should you choose to accept, we give you this Kuali ‘Mission Im”Pasta”ble’ series:
Prawn Aglio Olio with Fettucine – With a few ingredients, you could make a hearty meal for two-persons
Simple Fettucine Carbonara – A simple recipe that is perfect for a busy weekday dinner!
Pan-Fried Cheesy Potato Croquettes – Craving for something cheesy? Try making these cheesy potato croquettes!
Save this recipe to refer later and check out at our Trusted Partner, Tesco.
Want more meal planners? Check out the full listing at Shop, Cook, Eat, Repeat.
- For Simple Prawn Aglio Olio
- 150g Fettucine
- 70g prawns
- 3 tbsp. virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Chili flakes
- Parsley flakes
- 1/2 carrots, julienne cut
- For Simple Fettucine Carbonara
- 150 Fettuccine
- 3 tbsp. virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp pasley flakes
- 1/4 onion
- Parmesan Cheese
- Cooking Cream
- For Pan Fried Cheesy Potato Croquettes
- 4 potatoes
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp cooking cream
- 100g flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Heat olive oil on medium heat and add prawns.
- Saute until prawns are red and almost cooked (they should still be slightly raw inside at this point).
- Add the garlic and swirl pan around while it sizzles. The garlic should be translucent and not browned.
- Add the spaghetti with a little pasta water. This is to lubricate the flavours to meld easier and not to make it watery.
- Season with parsley, chilli flakes, salt and pepper.
- Serve with a twirl of the pasta on the plate, prawns on top and a sprinkle of chopped parsley.
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil. Drop in the Fettuccine and cook until al dente according to the package instruction. Drain, rinse with cool water and put aside.
- Drizzle some olive oil in a heated pan. Add in onion, garlic and fry until fragrant.
- Pour in the cooking cream and continue stirring until soft boil.
- Add in parmesan cheese and stir until cheese is melted.
- Add cooked pasta into the pan and mix. Plate and sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese and parsley flakes. Enjoy!
- Boil potatoes till soft. Remove skin and mash.
- Heat oil in pan. Add in diced onion, carrots and stir fry till soft. Remove and add with mashed potatoes.
- Add in cooking cream and season with salt and pepper.
- Scoop up desired amount of mashed potatoes, make a well and place cheese within. Shape into a ball.
- Coat the potato balls with the egg wash, flour and then egg wash again.
- Deep fry till golden. Enjoy!