- 1 can tuna tuna chunk in water
- 5 cm cucumber finely diced
- 1 medium-sized onion finely diced
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 packet crackers
- Combine cucumber and onion in a small bowl. Marinate with salt for 1-2 minutes and rinse off with water. By doing this, the cucumber and onion will stay crunchy.
- Then place cucumber and onion in a big bowl and add in the tuna. Mix well.
- Add in the mayonnaise and pepper. Mix well.
- Serve with crackers.
3 thoughts on “Tuna on Crackers”
What is the recipe and procedure the tuna on craker and what is a equipment
Hi Princess, the ingredients and steps are on page. Do remember to login to be able to view and also ‘save’ these recipes in your Favourite folder. Happy cooking!