- 1 packet instant noodle (keep the packet of seasoning aside)
- 1 medium onion
- 2 large eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 red chilli (sliced)
- 1 chicken/beef sausages
- Cook the noodles until soft and drain the water.
- In a bowl, add in the eggs, a little bit of noodle seasoning, chopped onion, red chilli and set aside.
- Then, add the noodle into the egg mixture and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into two portions.
- Add a little cooking oil into a frying pan.
- Coat and heat the entire pan with oil.
- Then, pour a portion of the noodle mixture into the pan and fry until both sides are cooked and slightly brown. Serve immediately.