Smores is actually a snack made popular in the United States and Canada. Using just graham crackers (or similar) and hazelnut spread, it’s easy to make and is a quick recipe for tea times and parties.
Did you know that there is actually a National S’mores Day, celebrated on 10 August every year!
- 2 pieces original cream crackers / graham crackers
- 2 tsp chocolate hazelnut spread
- 5 pieces marshmallows (large)
- *Repeat ingredients as needed to increase yield
- Spread chocolate hazelnut on one side of a cracker.
- Then arrange the marshmallows on top of the cracker (with the spread).
- Heat in microwave for about 15-20 seconds or until marshamallows are slightly melted.
- Put the other cracker on top of the melted marshmallows and press it down. Now, this deliciously gooey snack is ready to be eaten.