- 300-350g chicken thighs
- 1tbsp sugar
- 2½tbsp cincaluk
- 1tbsp lime juice
- 1 Bombay onion (halved and sliced thinly)
- 1tsp chopped garlic
- 2 stalks lemon grass (bruised)
- 1 red and green chilli (seeded and sliced)
- 2-3tbsp oil
- 1/2tbsp dark soya sauce (for colour)
- Bone chicken thighs and cut into 2cm strips or bite-sized pieces. Season with marinade for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry onion, garlic and lemon grass until fragrant. Add marinated chicken and fry until heated through for 1-2 minutes. Add a little water and seasoning and continue to fry until chicken is cooked. Add red and green chillies and fry for an extra minute. Dish out to serve immediately.