- Steam and peel the US blue purple potatoes. Add salt to the blue purple potatoes and start mashing till smooth.
- Put the mashed potatoes into a mixer and at low speed, add in flour.
- When the mix is done, apply oil in your hand and make balls out of the mixture of 50g each.
- Using your finger, make a hole in the middle and put the prawn with the coconut (SambalKelapa).
- Close the dumpling and re-shape the ball.
- Place the ball in a small ramekin, pour coconut milk into it. Close with a plastic wrapping paper.
- Steam for 8/12 minutes and served hot.
You may also like