- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celcius.
- Sift together the flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Cream the butter and sugar. Beat together vanilla extract and eggs. Add in egg mixture into butter mixture. Mix well.
- Add the sifted dry ingredients to the creamed mixture alternately with the milk. Stir until just blended. Fill cupcake cases until half full.
- Bake at 175 degrees Celcius for 20-23 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched. Leave to cool on cooling rack.
You may also like