Ingredients is not available.
- Heat oil in a wok and sauté mustard seeds and fenugreek until they begin to pop.
- Add in lemon grass, cloves, cinnamon stick, star anise and curry leaves.
- Add in the ground ingredients and spices (B). Fry for a few minutes until fragrant. Pour in tamarind juice and then thin coconut milk.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes, carrot, brinjals and chillies. Simmer for 78 minutes. Put in cabbage, sweet corns and tau pok and cook for an extra 45 minutes.
- Pour in thick coconut milk and bring to boil for 12 minutes then add in seasoning to taste.