- Soak the mixed fruits in hot water and leave aside for an hour.
- Line patty tins with paper cupcake cases and preheat oven to 200°C.
- Sift flour, milk powder, baking powder and wholemeal flour together.
- Cream margarine, sugar and vanilla essence until light and creamy then add in sifted flour gradually. Add the soaked fruit mixture and mix until well combined.
- Fill cupcake cases with the batter up to three-quarters full and bake for 1520 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
You may also like