The Mid-Autumn Festival is celebrated on the 1st of October 2020 in many East Asian communities. In China, it is a reunion time for families, just like Thanksgiving before Christmas.
The common customs of the Mid-Autumn Festival include family members eating dinner together, just like a Thanksgiving dinner, sharing mooncakes, worshiping the moon with gifts, creating, and displaying lanterns.
As we are embarking this season with the new normal, The Westin Kuala Lumpur is introducing Mid-Autumn with a special twist- pièce de résistance- a tea pairing by Harney & Sons; an artisanal premium tea brand that has been producing Artisan Fine Teas for 35 years, always evolving in with a perfect blend of modernism and tradition in their teas.
- All mooncakes are halal certified.
- Please allow 48 hours lead time for mooncake orders.
- RM88 for one box of mooncakes with a choice of two mooncakes and two silken tea sachets.
- RM138 for two boxes of mooncakes with a choice of four mooncakes and four silken tea sachets.
- Selected bank credit cards (HSBC, Maybank, UOB, Standard Chartered and Citibank), Marriott Bonvoy members and Beyond Dining members are entitled for 10% discount on the RM88 box.
- Club Marriott members are entitled to a 15% discount on the RM88 box.
- Bulk purchases of 88 boxes and above are entitled to a 15% discount.
- One-stop delivery for FREE within Klang Valley (30 boxes minimum).
- Orders will be confirmed once full payment and delivery information detail are received.
- No return / No refund / No exchange policy applies for any purchases.
- No cancellations
The Mooncake Flavours:
• Osmanthus Lotus Single Yolk mooncake
• Lotus paste mooncake
• White Lotus mooncake
• Pandan Lotus mooncake
• Red beans
• Mixed Nuts mooncake
Harney & Sons Tea Flavours
• Japanese Sencha
• Dragon Pearl Jasmine
• Rooibos Chai (Caffeine Free Herbal)
For more information and details, please contact Westin Dining at 603.2773.8495, WhatsApp +601.2305.1715 or email email@example.com
Visit The Star Mooncake Festival 2020 for stories on mooncake folklore and more!