- 150g cauliflower
- 150g broccoli
- 10 dried Chinese mushrooms, soaked to soften
- 1 small can Baoling mushrooms, sliced
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- A splash of Shao Hsing wine (optional)
- 250ml water
- 1½ tbsp organic black bean sauce
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp water
- Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil to a pot of boiling water and blanch the cauliflower and broccoli for one to two minutes.
- Remove and arrange on a serving plate. Heat sesame oil and pour in Shao Hsing wine (if using). Add both types of mushrooms and stir-fry.
- Add water and seasoning; bring to a simmering boil for 15 minutes. Thicken the sauce. Spoon the mushrooms and sauce over the broccoli and cauliflower.