Raita can never go wrong and its the easiest Indian dish probably existing, my version of Raita is very similar to tzatziki cause I always love a good zing and to also cut down all the heat in the curries I’m having. This Raita here is good with almost all spicy dishes, some choose to add chopped chilies to their Raita but I firmly believe the purpose of Raita is to cool off the heat and spice instead of elevating it. Try this with a good biryani and you will never forget that lingering taste!
- 2 Whole Cucumber
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 Whole Tomato
- 1/3 cup of Pineapple Cubes
- 2 tablespoon of Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Salt to taste
- Slice thin peeled and deseeded cucumbers, onions and chop tomatoes to tiny pieces .
- Combine all of the above with the pineapple cubes.
- Add in the mayonnaise, yoghurt, the juice of 1 lime , salt and give it a good stir,
- Store in fridge till it chills for the best serve.