Quick & Easy Steamed Cabbage with Microwave. This recipe is fairly simple by steaming cabbage using microwave. I really love basic seasonings and simple cooking method since started working. Furthermore, I have only a few basic kitchen tools with me at my rented place.
- 1 bowl Shredded Round Cabbage
- Light Soy Sauce
- Black Pepper (Grounded)
- Wash and shred the cabbages.
- Place it in a microwave-safe plate. (you may use ceramic plate too)
- Add 4-5 tbsp or just enough water to cover the surface of the plate.
- Cover with another ceramic plate (if you do not have a proper microwave-safe dish set) and microwave on high for 6-7 minutes.
- Add seasoning such as soy sauce & black pepper. Serve while hot.