The combination of heart-healthy almond and antioxidants-rich chocolate chips will bring you better health! These cookies are packed with almond flavor, giving you a delightful aroma with a delicate crunch. Let’s enjoy it!
- ¾ cup Whole Wheat Flour
- ½ cup BMS Organics Almond Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Powder
- A pinch of BMS Organics French Sea Salt
- 1/3 cup Almond Butter
- 1/3 cup BMS Organics Organic Unrefined Sugar (Adjustable)
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Extract
- ½ cup Chocolate Chips
- Whole Almonds (If Needed)
- Sieve whole wheat flour; add in almond powder, baking powder, sea salt and mix well. Set aside.
- Mix the almond butter and unrefined sugar in another bowl. Beat with electric mixer until soft and smooth
- Add in lemon extract. Mix well.
- Add the mixture of dry ingredients (from step 1). Mix well and make a dough using hand.
- Cover the dough with a plastic wrap and set aside for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F/ 180°C.
- Divide the dough and make small round shaped balls.
- Line an aluminum foil over a baking tray. Take each ball, press a little between your palms and place over baking sheet. Press a whole almond in the center on top of each cookie.
- Place the baking tray in the preheated oven and bake for around 15 – 17 minutes or until the cookies started to turn into golden color.
- Take the cookies out of oven and let it cool down. It is ready to be served.